I used to have an unhelpful habit of asking (repeatedly), “what am I doing with my life?”
I felt like I should have the perfect answer. But instead of actually coming up with an answer, asking this question would just leave me in a rut.
Last summer, a few months after Henry was born, I came across the idea of financial life planning. We went through the exercises and…surprise! I don’t ask those questions anymore.
In this podcast we’re talking about:
- The health diagnosis that led us on our path to search for this process
- The 3 questions and how we approach answering them
- The changes that we’re making in our lives for our family, our baby, and to start living the life that we want, now
- How we identified the values that are shaping our new life plan
- How you can start answering the question, “what do you want to do with your life” and then actually take action
Answer the three questions on the Life Planning for You site.
SIMPLIFY YOUR MONEY. LIVE YOUR LIFE.
A guide to help you embrace freedom, overcome overwhelm, and live a life that’s better than fine.
Money should be simple.
THE LATEST & GREATEST
How much do your work and your paycheck influence your idea of your self worth? Anyone who has gone through a job transition, been in a career rut, or found themselves out of a job probably knows the struggle of tying their own personal worth to their job. As Jordan...read more
One of the best things you can do for your money is to create multiple income streams. Creating multiple income streams can give you a safety net in case you lose your job. Or, in our case, it’s giving us the security we need to sell everything we own, move around the...read more
You can download this episode from Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn Radio, and Spotify – or listen to it below! Welcome to the Show Notes! Check out this page for any links, notes, or photos we referenced in the podcast. Guys, we are in the home stretch of our life in...read more