While readers love advice and articles from experts, what really gives people the courage and inspiration to take bold action is stories from people like you.
Share your story. Any story you like: a time when you successfully (or unsuccessfully) negotiated, a time when you had to speak up for yourself, a moment when you overcame your fear and did something bold. Whatever the story, there’s a lesson that a Worth Project reader needs to hear.
There are 3 ways to share your story:
1 – Share your negotiation story for The Salary Chronicles series. This is a weekly series published by both Forbes and The Worth Project where women are interviewed anonymously about a time they negotiated for more. See past articles here. To share your story please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be in touch to set up an interview shortly.
2 – Share your knowledge. We love featuring things that our members have learned or experiences they’ve had. If you have an interesting story that you’d like to be interviewed for, submit the idea through this form. We’ll be in touch to set up an interview and have your story featured.
3 – Write your own story. We do accept guest posts and are happy to share stories with our readers that fit the theme of the site and include helpful information. Preference is given to guest posts that include personal stories and reflection, rather than a list of tips. When submitting a guest post, please keep the following in mind:
- Try to keep your story fluff-free and within 750-1000 words
- You may include links in the article, but nothing that is spammy (though we will happily share a link to your site in your bio)
- Language should be fun and fresh, but let’s keep this SFW (this is a career site after all)
- We are happy to review pitches prior to writing – send the headline and a brief summary
- By submitting content, you are guaranteeing that your work is original and has not been plagiarized. You are also giving us permission to post and share this content, while giving credit to you as the author.
- Articles cannot have been previously published and cannot be published elsewhere after publishing on The Worth Project.
- Phew! Still in? Email your submission to email@example.com with “guest post submission” in the subject line.