Join the Project!
Everything you need to be smarter with your money, delivered weekly.
I used to have an unhelpful habit of asking (repeatedly), “what am I doing with my life?”
I felt like I should have the perfect answer. But instead of actually coming up with an answer, asking this question would just leave me in a rut.
Last summer, a few months after Henry was born, I came across the idea of financial life planning. We went through the exercises and…surprise! I don’t ask those questions anymore.
In this podcast we’re talking about:
- The health diagnosis that led us on our path to search for this process
- The 3 questions and how we approach answering them
- The changes that we’re making in our lives for our family, our baby, and to start living the life that we want, now
- How we identified the values that are shaping our new life plan
- How you can start answering the question, “what do you want to do with your life” and then actually take action
Answer the three questions on the Life Planning for You site.
SIMPLIFY YOUR MONEY. LIVE YOUR LIFE.
A guide to help you embrace freedom, overcome overwhelm, and live a life that’s better than fine.
Money should be simple.
THE LATEST & GREATEST
Join the Project! Everything you need to be smarter with your money, delivered weekly. This week on The Worth Project Podcast, we are talking about the most unique gift we have ever received, how we translated our life plan into a money plan. And our visit to a...read more
Join the Project! Everything you need to be smarter with your money, delivered weekly. In January 2018 Jordan and I were less than two months away from our son Henry being born. Rather than planning his nursery or practicing swaddling techniques, we were...read more
Join the Project! Everything you need to be smarter with your money, delivered weekly. A few months ago I was having brunch with my friend Jess. We were swapping life updates and getting caught up as we hadn’t seen each other in months. I started sharing how Jordan...read more